[OpenLayers-Users] FW: Download image(bitmap)

Kwong Hu Kiu kwonghu at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 04:29:01 EDT 2009

Hi

Very sorry about the lack of information.

Yes, it's a single tile map (using the SingleTile option = true).
I am expecting exactly what the browser can see.
In this case i am displaying a single tile jpeg image on the browser requested through the wms service.

I do not want download the base layer. Just those layers i have IsBaseLayer=false.
In my case. I only have 1 baselayer and 1 non-baselayer.

Thanks.