[OpenLayers-Users] GetCapabilities proxy problem.

Kwong Hu Kiu kwonghu at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 01:49:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have this in the header of the xml file which I stream
to the browser whenever there is getcapabilities request.
=============
<?xml version='1.0' encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<!-- The DTD (Document Type Definition) given here must correspond to the version number declared in the WMT_MS_Capabilities element below. -->
<!DOCTYPE WMT_MS_Capabilities SYSTEM
 "http://www.digitalearth.gov/wmt/xml/capabilities_1_1_1.dtd"
 [
 <!-- Vendor-specific elements are defined here if needed. -->
 <!-- If not needed, just leave this EMPTY declaration.  Do not
  delete the declaration entirely. -->
 <!ELEMENT VendorSpecificCapabilities EMPTY>
 ]>  <!-- end of DOCTYPE declaration -->
=============The company I am with are behind a proxy that
requires a username and password to access the internet.

What happens is that the browser and visual studio 2008 complain
that the remote server requires a proxy authentication to access
the DTD specified in the xml header.

"http://www.digitalearth.gov/wmt/xml/capabilities_1_1_1.dtd
"

At the moment I have removed the link above and it seems to work fine.
How should i fix it ?

Cheers.