[OpenLayers-Users] Overriding some default CSS values

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Mon Aug 3 06:30:37 EDT 2009

Hi Adrian,

to change the color of the mousecoordinates div, simply override the css
like:

.olControlMousePosition {
  color: red;
}

(tested)

to set the opacity of one popup you could use:

popup.setOpacity(0.7);

(tested)

If you generally want to have another opacity issue:

OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud.prototype.opacity = 0.1;
(untested!)

before you instantiate your popups.

Regards,
Marc