[OpenLayers-Users] Overriding some default CSS values

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Aug 3 08:18:43 EDT 2009

Hello Marc,

Your example for the mouse coordinates worked beautifully, thanks.
However, the "setOpacity" example didn't work (the opacity attribute
didn't change in Firebug). I've tried setting popup.opacity = 0.7 - and
although I've seen the change in firebug, my popup doesn't seem to honor it.

I'm running firefox 3.0.12.

I will do further tests to see what the problem might be.
Thanks,
Adrian