[OpenLayers-Users] Using a more readable OpenLayers.js

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Tue Aug 4 06:57:56 EDT 2009

Hello Marc,

I spoke too soon. If I use that file, I get ~34 errors in Firebug all
complaining that "OpenLayers.Layer is undefined" in various js files. It
seems something doesn't load properly.

I'm using OpenLayers 2.8, stored in /var/www/html/map/openlayers/
directory on my web server. My page loads it like:
<script type="text/javascript" src="openlayers/lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>

Any ideas?
Adrian