[OpenLayers-Users] Using a more readable OpenLayers.js

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Tue Aug 4 08:53:12 EDT 2009

Hello Marc,

My answer is inline:

Marc Jansen wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> have you either
>
>    * edited the lib/OpenLayers.js file?
No, it is the original version - as far as I know
>    * or deleted / renamed ressources in any of the folders below lib?
No.
>    * Double check for "lib/OpenLayers/Layer.js"
File is there and get loaded just fine.

> Is Firebug showing any 404's in the Net(?)-tab?
No, I checked - all js get loaded.

The funny thing is - even if in Firefox with firebug this doesn't work
(also flushed the cache), in all other browsers it works - even in
firefox without Firebug. Maybe it's a firebug issue...

Thanks anyway for the help - I managed to track down the problem the
hard way...

Regards,
Adrian