[OpenLayers-Users] CGI and Tomcat

Juan Arévalo arevaco90 at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 6 14:44:45 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am making some progress setting up a WFS-T, it seems that my code works
since I don´t get any error, but the layer doesn't display in the map. I
have read that this problem can be solved by setting the Proxy Host, however
I was not able to set it up. I am using: Tomcat 5.5, Geoserver 1.5.3 and
OpenLayers 2.8 and MapFish 1.1.(I couldn´t only find the steps for Apache
but not for Tomcat)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve it?

I´ve solved my previous problem with the WFS constructor.
Thanks Pierre and Eric for your help!!

Cheers!

Juan