[OpenLayers-Users] How to make a drag and drop for markers?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 24 11:44:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

Jimmy Aumard wrote:
> Thanks it's perfect for my application!!!
>
> I just have to develop that :s
>
> I have one question : It's possible to put an offset to the external
> graphic? Because images of markers (marker.png) are centered on the
> center of the image's marker and not on the bottom of the image's marker

check in lib/OpenLayers/Feature/Vector.js at the end.  All properties
are there, so check the following to do what you need :

 * graphicXOffset - {Number} Pixel offset along the positive x axis for
displacing an external graphic.
 * graphicYOffset - {Number} Pixel offset along the positive y axis for
displacing an external graphic.

Never tried this, but I definitively will soon.

Best regards,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé