[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer prechargement with layer not visiblepossible?

Jimmy Aumard jimmy.aumard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:52:34 EDT 2009

Thanks Kris,

My problem is :

Users have possibility to search an address (geocoding google) and save this
address(feature) on a vector layer (but maybe the layer is not charged). If
layer was charged I have no problem but if layer was not charged the feature
is not added on layer when layer was charged (feature erase).

Cheers

Jim