[OpenLayers-Users] DrawFeature: RegularPolygon Radius

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Wed Aug 26 14:31:44 EDT 2009

Ok, i need to know what the radius of my Regular Polgon is AS IM DRAWING
IT.

My use case it that i know an event is going to happen at a certain
location and id like to know if any of my sensor equipment is within 2
miles on it.
I'd like to draw a circle at the event location and drag out to see if
any equipment is within range.
So, as I'm dragging the circle i'd like to see what the current radius
is (it would be really cool if i could make it appear as a vector
label).

Any ideas?