[OpenLayers-Users] panel does not appear

Didrik Pinte lists at dipole-consulting.com
Wed Jan 14 06:43:31 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 12:00 +0100, Didrik Pinte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add a panel to my map.
> I have followed the example given here :
> http://workshops.opengeo.org/openlayers/intro/doc/en/controls.html
>
> But nothing shows on the map.

I found a first thing. The OpenLayers lib is integrated into a php
framework called Akelos. Thus, the stylesheets, images and javascript is
organized as following :

/public/javascripts/openlayers.js
/public/images/openlayers/
/public/stylesheets/openlayers.css

"img/xxx.png". By redeclaring the corresponding css class, I can have
the images show correctly. For example :
.olControlNavToolbar .olControlNavigationItemInactive {
  background-image:
url("/public/images/openlayers/panning-hand-off.png");

Now, the question is how can I define the images to use for my
DrawFeature and ModifyFeature ? What are the correct css class name I
have to use ?

Thanks

Didrik