[OpenLayers-Users] [SOLVED] Re: panel does not appear

Didrik Pinte lists at dipole-consulting.com
Wed Jan 14 07:16:27 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 12:43 +0100, Didrik Pinte wrote:
> Now, the question is how can I define the images to use for my
> DrawFeature and ModifyFeature ? What are the correct css class name I
> have to use ?

And here is the answer ;-) :

   .olControlDrawFeatureItemActive  {
      background-image:
url("/public/images/openlayers/draw_polygon_on.png");
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      height: 24px;
      width:24px;
    }
   .olControlDrawFeatureItemInactive {
      background-image:
url("/public/images/openlayers/draw_polygon_off.png");
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      height: 24px;
      width:24px;

Each control item added to the panel needs the two class "...ItemActive"
and "...ItemInActive" to be displayed correctly.

Didrik