[OpenLayers-Users] How to have overlays off by default

HKChad forums at 2kgt.com
Thu Jul 2 10:09:42 EDT 2009

Why is that better? Is it another way? Sure. Is it better? Not so sure, Why?
The solution I posted just shows how to set the visibility at time of Layer
construction. So if you do it 'your way' and set visibility prior to adding
the layer to the map, it makes no difference. Just curious as to why you
think it's 'better'.

-chad