[OpenLayers-Users] Swipe

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Thu Jul 2 11:48:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

Perhaps the following example points in a useable direction:
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL27/examples/ExternalGraphicOver
lay/ExternalGraphicOverlay.asp

I use a pointFeature styled with ExternalGraphic as Image Layer. With the
style options one can change the image width, height and rotation. And the
image is dragable through the DragFeature Control.

Arnd