[OpenLayers-Users] Format WMSGetFeatureInfo response

Micho Gar michogar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:49:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a wmsgetfeatureinfo control in my map. This is the code I use to make
it:

    infoControls = {
            click: new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                url: 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms',
                title: 'Identifica las features por click',
                maxFeatures: 10,
                layers: [Instancias, Servicios],
                queryVisible: true
            }),
            hover: new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                url: 'http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms',
                title: 'Identifica las features por hover',
                layers: [Instancias, Servicios],
                hover: true,
                handlerOptions: {'hover':{delay:500}},
                maxFeatures: 10,
                queryVisible: true
            })

I register the event with:

    for (var i in infoControls) {
        infoControls[i].events.register("getfeatureinfo", this, showInfo);
        map.addControl(infoControls[i]);
    }

when I take the response in the showInfo method, I only can access to the
text, not to the xml. He only have text, not features and is impossible for
me format the response using a format.wmsgetfeatureinfo.

Thanks to all.

--
# michogar
# Analista Programador SIG