[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Handler.Box

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Sun Jul 5 04:49:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

check the SelectFeature Control [1] for an example on how to use the Box
Handler.

Basically you create the handler with a callback function (done), the
callback function will get the bounds of the box drawn.

Best regards,
Bart

[1]
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.8/lib/OpenLayers/Control/SelectFeature.js