[OpenLayers-Users] FrameCloud GetFeatureInfo pupup issue

AlessioDL alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:30:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

this is my code for the GetFeatureInfo (from the examples page)

[code]
info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
        url: wmsURL,
        title: 'Identify features by clicking',
        queryVisible: true,
        eventListeners: {
            getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
                map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
                    "chicken",
                    new OpenLayers.Size(100,100),
                    map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                    null,
                    event.text,
                    null,
                    true
                ));
    });
    map.addControl(info);
    info.activate();
[/code]

when I click on the polygons of my layer to extract infos I receive this
error from firebug:

a is null
http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/it_ALL/mapfiles/159e/maps2.api/main.js
Line 661

function Xi(a,b){var c=b.Na();return b.Y(new Y(c.x+a.x,c.y+a.y))}\n

My layers are projectd in Spherical Mercator (900913).

Thanks in advance