[OpenLayers-Users] Z-ordering of geometries within a collection.

Tom Chase tom at eryr.com
Thu Jul 16 05:12:05 EDT 2009

Morning all.

What would be the best way to go about setting the relative z-indices of
individual geometries within a geometry collection? I have a feature
with a geometry collection consisting of a multilinestring and a point;
I would like the point to consistently be above the line. I've tried
adding the individual components to the geometry collection in various
orders to achieve this, but to no avail. From what I've learnt from my
poking, it seems like I may have to do something cunning with the
renderers - is this the case, or is there a simpler way I've overlooked?

Thanks for your time!

Tom