[OpenLayers-Users] Popup in Openlayers (How to fix the popup?)

Kwong Hu Kiu kwonghu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:28:25 EDT 2009

I have tried that.

Something like

 if (popup != null)
                {

                    var widthPixel = map.getSize().w - 280;
                    var heightPixel = map.getSize().h - 300;
                    popup.moveTo(new OpenLayers.Pixel(widthPixel, heightPixel));
                }

But the popup does not want to move when i pan.
It only move if i zoom in/out.
I have debug'ed this and "pop.moveTo" is being called whenever i pan.

Not really sure if this is a bug.

I just want a simple popup that always appear on the lower right corner
so user can interact with the map.

Regards.