[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with geometry in OL

maelstrom666 rohan at quintemri.com
Fri Jul 17 08:14:04 EDT 2009

Hi I am having some issues with geometry in OL.
When I click a button, it activates a function which should add a point to
the map.
Here is the code for that function:
function test()
{
	var point2 = new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(-101.04, 45.68);
	var pointFeature2 = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(point2,null,style_blue);
	vectorLayer.addFeatures([pointFeature2])
}
</script>

in the function init, i have another point which shows up without any issues
here is an excerpt of tht code:

var point = new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(-111.04, 45.68);
var pointFeature = new OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(point,null,style_blue);
vectorLayer.addFeatures([pointFeature]);
map.addLayer(vectorLayer);

If you need more code or anything please tell me.
Thanks,
Rohan