[OpenLayers-Users] Access to Australian data for testing

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Fri Jul 24 22:52:24 EDT 2009

Fellow Openlayers users,

I understand that this is not a troubleshooting issue, however we are
providing access to Australian 2006 Census data via WMS services under
subscription.  I was wondering if any developers would like to connect to a
few DemographicDrapes styles for testing purposes. This will not cost
anything in a testing environment but if you are deploying your application
into a development environment then we would expect you or your customer to
sign up for a subscription.

If interested please contact me.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer