[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers compatible mapping of Southern Africa...

Adam Fowler adamfowleruk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:34:31 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had experience of any mapping layers at a
high detail for walking for Southern Africa? In particular I am keen
to get good quality mapping of Lesotho. Currently the best digital
mapping I can find is google maps' terrain and satellite views!

If anyone knows of mapping data providers for Lesotho that would work
with OpenLayers I'd be grateful of some information.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.