[OpenLayers-Users] About WFS and Openlayers

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Jun 4 05:36:55 EDT 2009

Hi,

That can come from the size (number of vertices) of your polygons. Even
if they are only 70, if each of them counts more than 100 vertices, it's
already at least 7000 points that the browser has to deal with, which is
far too many. Consider using ST_simplify(geom,value) on your postgis
table, increasing <value> until it can be displayed. Either, use WMS layer.

Regards,

Guillaume