[OpenLayers-Users] Vector-like feature interaction with large, complex layers

Tom B seileef at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:31:49 EDT 2009

Thanks, Ian; hm, many of the polygons we're using are adjoining, like
counties, and my guess is that generalizing them would make their borders a
bit messy, and it might be a bit of work to try it out.  I'll ask our
GeoServer/OL support person what he thinks about it, though.

Any other ideas for this, by any chance?

-Tom