[OpenLayers-Users] Problem to load a WFS

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 5 10:51:31 EDT 2009

Thanks Maxime,
Of course it was a part of the problem in openlayers. I fixed that but it
still doesn't load in OL, gvSig and gaia

My guess is it is a permission issue. Any suggestions on some tests I
could do or maybe there is a log I can create?

Steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction des risques biologiques, environnementaux et occupationnels
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144
steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca
http://www.inspq.qc.ca

Maxime Phaneuf <maxime.phaneuf at usherbrooke.ca>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
05/06/2009 09:46 AM

users at openlayers.org
cc

Objet
Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Problem to load a WFS

Hi Steve

Your mapfile name is paccsante2.map, but in your WFS constructor you're
calling paccsante.map2.

As far as I can see, that must be your problem.

Maxime

http://geo.inspq.rtss.qc.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/paccSante/map/paccsante2.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=HLM_shp_wfs2

> But I can not load the data from the WFS in open layers or any other
> client such as gaia and gvSig. I can see though a WMS from the same
> mapfile. Here is my openlayers function and below the mapfile.
> I don't get any error message and I can't find a log describing the
> problem.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Steve
>
> /*OpenLayers*/
> function init(){
>                 var options = {
>                 projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
>                 displayProjection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
> //Pour afficher les coord lat long
>                 units: "m",
>                 numZoomLevels: 10,
>         maxResolution: "auto",
>                 maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-9239517, 5465442,
> -5565974, 9349764)
>             };
>

>             map = new OpenLayers.Map( 'map', options );
>
>                         /*base map*/
>                         google = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google( "Google
> Hybrid", { type: G_HYBRID_MAP, 'sphericalMercator': true} );
>
>                         /*Overlays*/
>                         monWFS = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS(
>                                 "HLM en wfs",
> "