[OpenLayers-Users] Vector layer with dinamic data

Alexandru IOVANOVICI iovanalex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:42:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working on a application in wich i have some vector data (a kml file
with paths) wich i have to display over a map. I have the data in a database
and i can create the kml on-the-fly with a php script, based on some url GET
params. I want the create a kml file wich contains only the lines wich are
in the current viewport and at a level of detail depending on the zoom
level. So, when the user pans the map i shoud update the kml file and
display the new data. Same thing when the user zooms the map. My PHP script
and kml file are tested and working ok.
The problem is how do i code the javascript for this layer. For a similar
POI layer i used the instructions from here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenLayers_Dynamic_POI and it is ok. But
in this case i have no getUrl arg to the constructor.
How can be done this ... because i'm sure there is a solution ...

Thank you,

Alexandru IOVANOVICI