[OpenLayers-Users] Vector drawing issue with IE

Elavazhagan. M elavazhagan.mouniandy at kcubeconsulting.com
Sun Mar 1 23:46:14 EST 2009

Folks,

I tried setting up various styles to the mapDiv and the containing table, td
element, but nothing worked out for IE. Firefox is working like a charm in
all cases.

Do anyone of you know a successful style-setting for Internet Explorer for
Vector Drawing?

Please note, even OpenLayers examples like,
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-formats.html, do not work as
expected in IE.

Thanks in advance.
Ela.