[OpenLayers-Users] Question about selected feature

Gene Sally gsally at touchtown.us
Wed Mar 4 11:19:09 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a map that contains some features.  When the user click on a feature, it triggers a select control:

selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
	polygonLayer, {onSelect: onSelectFunction, onUnselect: onUnselectFunction});

The OnSelect and onUnselect functions are called exactly as expected.

The problem I'm having is that once a feature has been selected, it stays in "selected" state and clicking on it again does not trigger the onSelect function. What do I need to do in order to "unselect" the selected feature so the user can click on the feature again to trigger the popup.  I was looking at the documentation/source code and I didn't see a function to unselect a feature, as that's what I think I need to do, sorry if I missed it.

With Regards,
gene