[OpenLayers-Users] Another "Can OpenLayers do this?" question

Ken Martin ken at kpmartin.com
Wed Mar 4 12:41:21 EST 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Jeff Hoffmann wrote:

> I think you're looking for the untiled WMS layers.  If you're
> serving your raster data from either MapServer or some other WMS
> server, that should do what you want.

Yeah, the server I have to work with can only understand requests for
width, height, center-lat-lon... that's my struggle. I'm hoping to do
something like "user finished dragging, and he moved this much, so I
need this new width, height, center-lat-lon image to cover the whole
frame".

Thanks! :)

Ken Martin