[OpenLayers-Users] Need advice regarding styling vector points

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Mar 7 17:46:59 EST 2009

Hi Zer,

In the example of the first post, I create the unique rules always new after
a checkbox change.

There could be the possibility to change the visibility of the style of
features using display:"none" or display:"" without modifing the other style
attributes. For OL 2.7 it works only with patch
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1898.

But i have no idea, how to add this to a specific rule.

Arnd