[OpenLayers-Users] Need advice regarding styling vector points

Zer zer_matt at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:27:43 EST 2009

OK, thanks anyway. The thing is that I've been doing this with SLD (
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sld.html
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sld.html ). A way that I find both simple
and efficient, not to mention that it is very easy to maintain. No code
changes needed just to change the styles! However, since there does not seem
to be a way to get label information (text attributes, textsymbolizer) using
SLD, I have to try a new, and good, way of doing this.

-Z