[OpenLayers-Users] How can i display the long/lat values in every time i click on the map while drawing vectors

wrap map wrapmap at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:30:45 EDT 2009

Hello all

Question:1. How can i display the long/lat values in every time i click on
the map while drawing vectors?
how can i record the coordinates at the time of drawing polygon. I am able
to get coordinates on mouse click when i am navigating.

2. I can create the marker by inputing the coordinat points, how can i
remove same marker by entering the coordinate points of the marker

regards,
Nabin