[OpenLayers-Users] [Geowanking] OpenLayers code ported to ActionScript 3

Bouiaw bouiaw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:19:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

A first demo of OpenScales based on flexlayers code is available at
http://openscales.org/openscales-flexlayers.swf

For the next weeks, we will do some refactoring, optimize it, have nice
tween effects, use the high performances of Flash in vector rendering, etc.

Any feedback is welcomed.

Bouiaw
OpenScales project leader
http://openscales.org/