[OpenLayers-Users] Events.register Method

José Carrizo c4rrizo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:02:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm having problems assigning events to some markers on my map, I have
already registered 'click' and 'dblclick' events with something like this:

marker.events.register('click', marker, mouseClick);
marker.events.register('dblclick', marker, mouseDobleClick);

where mouseClick and mouseDobleClick are functions previously defined. But
when i try:

marker.events.register('rightclick', marker, mouseRightClick);

nothing happens, i just want to handle rightclicks on my markers.

Greetings.