[OpenLayers-Users] IE fires click event on shift-click

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Mar 16 18:52:06 EDT 2009

I registered a click event on my map, like so:

map.events.register('click', map, function (e) {
	//do some stuff
}

On IE (6 & 7), when I shift-click at a point on the map to zoom in,
the click event fires in addition to the OL shift-click zoom.  On
Safari and Firefox, only the zoom occurs, as desired.

Bug?  Or did I miss something registering the click event?  I got this
from the get feature info example (that's what my "do some stuff"
does), maybe there's a better way to handle a click?

OL 2.7

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy