[OpenLayers-Users] Transition fm GMaps to OL

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:17:12 EDT 2009

Hi  Arnold,

I am really surprised that no one has replied to this message, as I am
*sure* that someone, somewhere out
there has made this very transition that you are talking about.

Unfortunately, in this business (of giving away software), the love you take
is not always equal to the love you
make.

But! If you realize Mr. McCartney's wisdom, then you are distinctly well
poised for some positive karma.

Share your story with us!

There is a new section on the OpenLayers website called "Case Studies"[1],
and this is a *perfect* place for
a story about transitioning from GMaps to OpenLayers. I would love to read
it and I know others would too.

Help us out!
Erik

[1] http://docs.openlayers.org/casestudies/index.html