[OpenLayers-Users] Adding Text to map.... possible?

plen peteralen at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 20 19:17:46 EDT 2009

Anita,

I haven't worked with marker text layers before but that doesn't appear to
be what I am looking for anyway.  The text layer seems to just display some
text in the popup based on a title and description placed in a file.  We
create our own marker popup due to some content and styling things so we
couln't take advantage of it anyway.  Aside from that, the text itself is
not placed on the map, which is what we are looking for.

Thanks for your thoughts on this though - Peter