[OpenLayers-Users] Internet Explorer 8

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Fri Mar 20 21:40:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Tim. I can't try until Monday (and I will!), but I'm a little
suspicious. Is that necessary to solve a few things in IE8's 'IE7
compatible' mode? Because there seems to be bigger problems when
trying to get it running in IE8's standards mode (which does a much
better job with CSS).

Have a peek at http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1910

I'd love to know if you have some ideas.

--
Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
+1.613.520.2600x8179