[OpenLayers-Users] Box and single click with OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature

Bas Couwenberg bascouwenberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:15:03 EDT 2009

Hello,

currently I am using the OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature for selecting
features in a layer. I would like to single click on a feature for it to be
selected but also the box to select multiple features. When I set box: false
it is possible to select a feature by a single click but when I also want to
use the box and set box: true, the only way to select a single feature is to
draw a box within it if the layer contains polygons. Is it possbile to have
it both ways so single clicking the polygon and drawing a box to select
multiple?

Best regards,

Bas Couwenberg