[OpenLayers-Users] drawing style

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 15:51:51 EDT 2009

Sorry for the delay in replying :)

I'm not too fussed about the actual colours. It depends largely on what
background you're using and which colours stand out best on that background.
So, as long as it's easy to change the defaults via stylemap/css or whatever,
I don't think it matters what the default colour is.

I think the definition of 'temporary' is more significant. For me, the
important distinction is between what changes have been saved and what
haven't. So if the temporary render intent could serve as a visual reminder
for users that they haven't saved what they have entered/changed, that would
be good.