[OpenLayers-Users] Tiff file Calculation.

Kwong Hu Kiu kwonghu at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 23:36:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

If anyone knows if Openlayers has any function to calculate the Tiff file ?

double pixelHeight = (topLeftPoint.Y - lowerRightPoint.Y) / imageSize.Height;

double pixelWidth = (lowerRightPoint.X - topLeftPoint.X) / imageSize.Width;

I have done it before in c#. So openlayers has any utility that allow me to get the topleft point and image's width ?

(Or)

Someone must have already written a control for it and i just need to download from the trunk area.

Cheers.