[OpenLayers-Users] Problem With Popups

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:05:55 EDT 2009

Hello.
I define a popup like this:

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud('popup',
    map.getLonLatFromPixel(helper.mouse_loc),
    new OpenLayers.Size(this.addQueryResult.innerHTML),
    text,
    null,
    true,
    null
  );

And I have problem with, because I can't see the closeBox image, and I found
it in the default folder of OpenLayers..
and other probleme it's I define a html content dinamicaly with
GetFeatureRequest (html header and body), but I don't have scroll bars and
the window of the pop au it's so small to show all the information
Any help please?

Thanks
--
Martinez Morata David