[OpenLayers-Users] Projection Issues Cont.

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:37:09 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I've solved my GML error (which was that I was zoomed in too far to see my
vectors because I hadn't adjusted the extents). However, my scale bar shows
NaN M and NaN ft, although the X, Y coordinates seem to be valid. Any
suggestions? I believe this should have something to do with projections and
my baselayer, but I'm not sure what.

var lon = 675833.7195;
        var lat = 3740782.6657;
        var zoom = 2;
        var map, layer;
        var options = {
        maxResolution: 'auto',
        maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(568446.75, 3565307.25, 813860.25,
3781736.25),
        projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:22332"),
        units: "meters"
        };
//Map Creation
   function init(){
           map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);
        var topo = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("Jerba Topography", "topo.gml",
{isBaseLayer: true});