[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] Help: loadURL in IE failed

tanpopo weitstern at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 06:59:42 EDT 2009

Hi Andre,

thanks, yes, i have checked, the option is deactivate, and

1) the error 'Unhandelt request return NOT Found.' comes up with the line

"OpenLayers.loadURL(url, null, this,parseGetCapabilities);"

2) and the error 'The object doesn't support the character or the
methode.' by the code:

"var request = OpenLayers.Request.GET({url: url,
callback: parseGetCapabilities});"

these errors happen not only on my computer, but also on the others in the company. while the company strongly controls the network(in and out), can it be the reason for example proxy etc.?

My work stops because of the problem, i will very appreciate your help.
Thank you very much!

beste regards,
tanpopo