[OpenLayers-Users] Question to OpenLayers and printing

Lehtonen, Mika mika at digikartta.net
Wed May 27 04:42:21 EDT 2009

Hi Kai,
I built my own printing framework (or actually still am building) with
Apache FOP (and Cocoon). But actually it's just a wms-printing tool. I
can choose an area of my map, scale, paper size and so on and the
"printing framework" creates a wms request out of the parameters. The
response is then embedded into PDF with using XSLT-template.
I can provide you an example privately, if you like.

- mika -