[OpenLayers-Users] htmlfile: unspecified error in IE6+7 when creating new map

ir0s imirene at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:31:48 EDT 2009

Hello,

Any chance someone could shed some light on why I might be getting the
error: "htmlfile: unspecified error" in IE6/7when creating a new map? The
issue appears to be in the call document.namespaces.

I am creating a map on the document.observe("dom:loaded"..) callback (using
prototype) so in theory, my dom should be loaded by that point ....any
suggestions?

Thanks!