[OpenLayers-Users] Cluster Strategy Based on Attribute

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Thu May 28 01:57:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think you have two solutions.

The first one is to separate your single layer in three differents layers.
The first one will contain points "Company", the second will contain points
"Airport" and the third will contain lines. Then you can easily (de)activate
a cluster strategy for the "Company layer."

Another idea is to create a new class that extend the original. In this
class, you can add the concept of cluster only if points contain an
attribute/value.

Hope it will be useful,
Jérome