[OpenLayers-Users] Apply CSS style to popup content

Maxime Phaneuf maxime.phaneuf at usherbrooke.ca
Thu May 28 09:38:04 EDT 2009

Hi Kris, thanks for your quick input.

Unfortunetaly, I looked for examples on how to use subclass because I don't
really know how that works.
Here's what I did so far:

function showInfo(evt) {
	var lonLat = map.getLonLatFromPixel(evt.xy);
	var infoResponse = evt.text;
	var oPopup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud('chicken',lonLat,new
        OpenLayers.Size(100,100),infoResponse, null, true,null);
	map.addPopup(oPopup);
}

Do I need to create a FramedCloud like you did before or after oPopup? Also,
could I just use 'contentDisplayStyle' when I create oPopup?

Cheers, Maxime