[OpenLayers-Users] Print or export

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri May 29 10:39:01 EDT 2009

I am not advocating violating Goggle TOS, but it seems that the end user
always has the ability to use something like SnagIt or PrintScrn or
ctrl-PrintScrn to capture their screen image and then paste that into
another document and print from there.

Again, you need to look at whether the usage of that image is in
violation of the TOS.

-Steve W