[OpenLayers-Users] SLD on the fly

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Nov 16 16:24:21 EST 2009

Pedro,

I use CubeWerx WMS. This allows you to apply SLDs externally with no effect
on STYLES but you can also undertake a PutStyles if you have that access
privilege which will add/update the STYLE.

I build a library of SLDs if I want to keep them as permanent filters which
is important in my case as I am producing an infinite number of thematic
maps (DemographicDrapes) from Census statistics.

Have a look at http://demos.numaps.com.au/demographicdrapes.html

I have built a complex Style Builder application that allows the user to
pretty much change all aspects of a SLD and Save or SaveAs.

Cheers, Brad..